-
January 6th, 2008, 09:38 AM
#1
Inactive Member
-
January 6th, 2008, 07:56 PM
#2
HB Forum Owner
-
January 7th, 2008, 12:11 AM
#3
HB Forum Owner
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]
-
January 7th, 2008, 12:17 AM
#4
HB Forum Owner
Happy Birthday Friend! [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]
-
January 7th, 2008, 02:36 AM
#5
HB Forum Owner
Happy Birthday, Rog! i hope you had a GREAT day!!! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]
-
January 7th, 2008, 02:37 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Damn it, this room must be dusty, my eyes are watering [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
Thank you sooooo much for those birthday greetings. My friends took me to Ryans Steakhouse yesterday and they embarrassed the hell outta me. They told the waitress and they came out singing and brought me a strawberry shortcake with one candle (it wouldn't hold the other 50)
And I got my wish, I have moved (almost everything) into my house in time for my birthday.
Thanks again my friends, you are all wonderful friends [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
-
January 7th, 2008, 04:49 PM
#7
HB Forum Owner
Happy Birthday Rog!!!! [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img]
-
January 8th, 2008, 12:19 AM
#8
HB Forum Owner
Rog! Thats wonderful news! What a birthday
present to yourself!
-
January 10th, 2008, 12:40 AM
#9
Inactive Member
Happy birthday Rog...sorry I'm late just got back into town...hope you had the best day ever... [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img]
-
January 14th, 2008, 02:04 PM
#10
Inactive Member
I had a wonderful day, and the best part was after a good day out with friends, I came home and slept in my own bed in <u>MY OWN HOUSE!</u>
[img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks